Recent content by Istasi

  1. I

    Project Weapon X - A Wolverine Themed Case Mod

    The way you have the front fans lined up now, it looks like they're blowing air out of the case?
  2. I

    Build Advice for ~$900

    Took in some of your suggestions, here's an updated build. CPU: Core 2 Duo E4300 - $115 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 - $105 RAM: G.Skill DDR2 800 2GB (2x1GB) 2GBNQ - $90 Video Card: Sapphire X1950PRO - $145 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 160GB SATA II - $55 PSU: Silverstone...
  3. I

    Build Advice for ~$900

    I've used Vista before and despite some minor annoyances, everything was very acceptable for me.
  4. I

    Build Advice for ~$900

    Hey guys, Father's day is a month away, and I've been commissioned by my mom to build a new PC for my dad (Shh! It's a secret.) Right now he's using a Dell Optiplex from 4 or 5 years ago, and it's starting to show its age (HDD is going bad, general finnicky issues). He uses his PC for browsing...
  5. I

    NEW PC-A05 B build (56K Warning!!!)

    Where'd you get that vented side panel?
Back
Top