• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by isparkes

  1. I

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I had no luck loading a 0307 bios
  2. I

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    Ok, now I understand, I wasn't trying to be contentious. I hadn't thought of that and I should have duh. My main reason for thinking it wasn't a PSU issue [and not having one to test with] was that it was running just fine on the old setup. The new parts shouldn't change the power...
  3. I

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I think that the reviewer thought he had the current public BIOS. Asus pulled the switch on him
  4. I

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I understand that about the PSU might be better but the point was that by replacing the power hungry 7800 GS with it's own power connection, with a cheapo card. The power requirements for the system dropped significantly. Add that to a calculated need for around 280W, suggest that it isn't a PSU...
  5. I

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    Buyer beware. This board needs a BIOS upgrade. The shipping BIOS is 0202, at this BIOS release it has all the stability of a bridge built on quicksand. I bought 2 [2 systems to upgrade] and have spent the last couple of weeks on debugging. To see a journal of my trials look here mb debug
Back
Top