Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the input both of you.
10e - since you have the FP241VW, which is one of the two single displays I was strongly considering, do you have any issues with input lag, and does it do proper 1:1 scaling? Those are two of my biggest issues.
I'm looking to upgrade from my single 19" Acer AL1926W but am having trouble deciding which route I should go. I don't really know a whole lot about monitors, and even less about TVs, other than what I've read here over the past couple of days, so I figured I'd ask for some assistance.
I will...