• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by IshbOO

  1. I

    Corsair Vengeance K60 Keyboard and M60 Mouse Review @ [H]

    I've owned the M60 Mouse since November of 2012. I've had nothing but problems. The mouse locks up or goes crazy occasionally and takes 5-10 seconds to recover. The software not so great. I think the lift feature is what is causing my problems. I have just submitted an RMA for mine.
  2. I

    Need suggestions for a new router

    Just bought the N66U from ASUS. I used to run an older linksys router with DDWRT. I'm amazed at the software on the ASUS. Many capabilities and features. If you buy this, you wont need to put DDWRT on it. It was worth every penny I spent on it. and I had paid 186$, it's now around 155$. From...
  3. I

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    3x Asus VE248 on a GTX670
Back
Top