• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by irriadin

  1. I

    Will this PCP&C PSU be enough...?

    Wow! I guess I was worrying for no reason. This PSU really was worth the investment.
  2. I

    Will this PCP&C PSU be enough...?

    I just ordered an entire new system, and the thought of upgrading my power supply never even crossed my mind. I'm not sure how fast PSU's become obsolete, anyway. Here's my new system: CPU: i7 2600K SandyBridge RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1866 Videocard: AMD 6950 2GB 1x Optical Drive 4x...
  3. I

    Soundcard - Creative vs. HT | Omega vs. ASUS

    Thanks, kniah. I probably won't be soldering my old XtremeMusic because I will most likely use it in my work pc. Plus I'm not that great at soldering, haha. I'll admit, the way XtremeMusic handles switching between headphones and speakers is incredibly irritating, to say the least. That makes...
  4. I

    Soundcard - Creative vs. HT | Omega vs. ASUS

    So I'm in the market for a new soundcard. I've got a first generation X-Fi card right now (ExtremeMusic) and while it's sufficient, I recently ordered a set of Swan M50W's, and I want to ensure that they sound the best that they can. Since the ExtremeMusic is pretty old by now, I figure I could...
  5. I

    Laptop recommendation and dell build quality

    I'm looking for a laptop that can do some image editing / design work, web development (virtual machines, dreamweaver, etc), lots of multi-tasking. I'm not too concerned about gaming on the laptop, but I do want a dedicated card. So basically... CPU: core i5 or i7 Memory: 4GB Resolution...
  6. I

    Looking for a Full Tower w/ great air cooling

    I don't really care whether the tower has a side window or not. That case looks very nice.
  7. I

    Looking for a Full Tower w/ great air cooling

    That's a mid-tower though...
  8. I

    Looking for a Full Tower w/ great air cooling

    So of all the components I originally purchased over 4 years ago, the only thing I still have with me is my old Thermaltake Soprano Mid-Tower. It was great for its time, but I clearly need something better. Something that can move a massive amount of air. I've been looking at the Antec 1200...
  9. I

    BenQ G2400WD - Opinions...

    bump. back in stock, low price again. Can this monitor compare to a Samsung or LG? How reliable is BenQ?
  10. I

    BenQ G2400WD - Opinions...

    never mind, newegg just raised the price by $80 and it's out of stock. Guess I should have been more impulsive.
  11. I

    BenQ G2400WD - Opinions...

    Currently on sale for $290, free shipping at Newegg. I'm looking for a monitor that is versatile enough to handle pc and console gaming, as well as some web design. Do you think this monitor is really as good a deal as it seems...
  12. I

    Buying a new card - gtx260 vs 4870

    I'm not sure I understand evga's step-up qualifications... it only applies to cards running at reference speeds? So if I got the Superclocked version that would be ineligible?
  13. I

    Buying a new card - gtx260 vs 4870

    My motherboard is an abit ip35 Pro, chipset is intel p35 / ICH9r. It doesn't seem like doing crossfire on this motherboard will be worth it, since the second pci-e slot has only 4x bandwidth...
  14. I

    Buying a new card - gtx260 vs 4870

    I've spent hours trying to figure out which is better, to no avail. It seems that the two cards are very close in price and performance, and features as well (i.e. the 4870 uses better memory and supports dx 10.1, but has less overall memory than the gtx 260). Here is my current setup...
  15. I

    Strange PSU Issue (PCP&C Silencer 750)

    Do you think resetting the CMOS would do anything?
Back
Top