Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
yup on the mouse and on the reciever but it didn't do anything i even ran out and bought a new wireless optical mouse and tried that but it didn't work
you think its the alarm?
I have a wirless MS mouse and keyboard, I just had a wireless alarm system installed( GE simon ) and now my mouse does not work. The kick is the wireless keyboard still works just the mouse is out. I tried the batteries, installing ms intellitype software, and even re installing win xp but...