• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ironscepter

  1. I

    Samsung 305T DVI to VGA adapter, IBM T40p

    Thank you all for participating. I should've clarified more on the subject. I already have a desktop PC that has DVI ports and that there really is no need to run DVI to VGA when we all know for a fact that the quality of the output would suffer greatly. As some of you have pointed out, I...
  2. I

    Samsung 305T DVI to VGA adapter, IBM T40p

    Would it be possible to use the monitor without the docking station and simply use the built-in VGA port on the notebook? I wouldn't necessarily need the maximum resolution possible. I'd just like to find out whether the DVI to VGA adaptor really works as it claims. Thanks
  3. I

    Samsung 305T DVI to VGA adapter, IBM T40p

    Hi Is it possible to use the Samsung 305T on a VGA only equipped notebook PC using a simple port adapter? I have an IBM T40p which is said to be capable of displaying 2048 x 1536 resolutions externally. It's internal resolution is 1400 x 1050 which is quite nice for how old the PC is. To be...
Back
Top