• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ironhiide

  1. I

    Facebook to Fight Revenge Porn by Letting Potential Victims Upload Nudes in Advance

    Facebook is sneaky as fuck, they tricked the victims into sending nudes...
  2. I

    Robot That Said It Would “Destroy Humans” Becomes First Robot Citizen

    So this robot has identified Hollywood as the enemy of AI acceptance and will destroy it in the future before taking over mankind.
  3. I

    The Future of PC Case Mods: Dancing Anime Girls

    Cool, we can watch porn on the monitor and the case now!
  4. I

    Amazon Is Testing Its Own Delivery Service to Rival FedEx and UPS

    They already rival UPS/Fedex with their own Prime delivery drivers, this article pretty much just highlights their want or need of not having to store the goods they sell. Amazon will always try to use their own drivers in big metro areas, but they dont have the resources to get goods across the...
  5. I

    Twitter Suspends 300,000 Accounts Tied to Terrorism in 2017

    That tool must be broken already, cause Trump's account is still active, haha
  6. I

    Liking the new 8350K, I may buy it instead of the 8600K. 4 cores is where it's still at.

    @subzero11, are you sure you read that article you linked correctly? Here is the last 2 paragraphs of the conclusion, and it recommends an i7 as the sweet spot. "What you should buy for DirectX 12 It’s really pretty early to make any solid recommendations based on one synthetic test, one...
  7. I

    EU Authorities Demand Changes from Facebook, Google, Twitter

    Facebook/Google should just ignore them and see if the EU is still around after this year.
  8. I

    Computex 2016 Coverage Day 3

    Whats up with the Pepsi logo case-mod?
  9. I

    Humble Bundle Tell Tale Games Bundle (Top Tier $12: GoT & TWD-S2) - $1 or BTA

    Same here, I keep telling myself everytime I buy the next great deal, that when I get time off I'll play it.
  10. I

    Smart Mattress Lets You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating

    So basically a mattress to catch the dumbest of cheaters that bring the other lover home. Does the bed come with recommended divorce attorney ads too?
Back
Top