Recent content by Iron Eagle

  1. I

    FS: Computer Components and Networking Devices

    Updated with CrystalDiskInfo for the pair of WD drives.
  2. I

    FS: Computer Components and Networking Devices

    Mine also... rare film that features my favorite jet, the F-16.
  3. I

    FS: Computer Components and Networking Devices

    Haha thanks... yeah I tend to buy good stuff and hang on to them for a while!
  4. I

    FS: Computer Components and Networking Devices

    Hi all, for sale are the following items, all in excellent physical and working conditions. Shipping cost is calculated from Michigan and payment can be made via PayPal. My Heatware is https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71181 My eBay ID is: http://www.ebay.com/usr/aixinjueluoxuanye If you...
  5. I

    FS: NIB Intel Core i5-6600K CPU - $249 with FS

    Price-matched MC at $219.
  6. I

    FS: NIB Intel Core i5-6600K CPU - $249 with FS

    I have a brand new unopened Core i5-6600K for sale for $219 with free shipping within the CONUS. Payment can be made with PayPal. My Heatware is https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71181 If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking!
Back
Top