Recent content by Irelandsoft

  1. I

    Iphone 4 and hdtv combo!

    Bumparoo!
  2. I

    Iphone 4 and hdtv combo!

    Bump
  3. I

    Iphone 4 and hdtv combo!

    eBay feed back under jbrady76! Email for Confirmation I for sale an unlocked and jailbroken iphone 4 16gig, and a Toshiba lcd 42 inch regza hdtv. model # 535u. The TV is in absolutely perfect condition. Absolutely works flawless. Follow the link for reviews...
  4. I

    Toshiba 42" 1080P HDTV Model 535u

    Bump New Price $550
  5. I

    Toshiba 42" 1080P HDTV Model 535u

    lump the thump to bump
  6. I

    Toshiba 42" 1080P HDTV Model 535u

    Last bump before eBay!
  7. I

    Toshiba 42" 1080P HDTV Model 535u

    Also i have a free viewsonic 17in lcd monitor free with purchase of tv
  8. I

    Toshiba 42" 1080P HDTV Model 535u

    EBay feedback perfect 100% with more than 500 things sold and purchased under jbrady76 NEW PRICE $550! Hey i have a Toshiba 42' HDTV 1080P regza 535u. Like brand New, i got it last year for christmas. No Scruffs, scratches, or anything. Great for your ps3, xbox360, wii or as a alternate PC...
  9. I

    WTT PS3

    SOLD!! Thanks everyone
  10. I

    FS/FT Complete Pc/Monitor set up

    bumpp! B.O
  11. I

    WTT PS3

    bumppp!!!
  12. I

    FS/FT Complete Pc/Monitor set up

    heatware = orange3324 and ebay Jbrady76
Back
Top