• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by irelandki

  1. I

    Bitcoin Mining GPU Performance Comparison @ [H]

    Be careful that you double check what your electricity rates are. Here in Los Angeles, depending on what tier you fall into, you can easily pay .13 cents/kWh which would cut the projected profit in half. $60 minus $27 in power costs for a 5770 using 300 watts from the wall and producing...
  2. I

    XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

    I'm sure someone already posted this, but.... Why did the chicken cross the road...
  3. I

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    XFX's lifetime warranty & support, that's what I like...
  4. I

    Running to close to my PSU max?

    Ah, that makes sense... didn't account for the efficiency of the unit. Thanks for the replies! Glad this PSU still has some life left in it....
  5. I

    Running to close to my PSU max?

    I know there are a ton of these kind of posts, but would appreciate any opinions or input. I'm running a Corsair 620HX in the computer listed in my sig below. I have a CyberPower UPS and out of curiosity opened the PowerPanel software that it comes with to see how much load was being put on...
  6. I

    Warm? Corsair 850HX $129.99 AR & Promo code + FS @ NE

    Does anyone now if the Corsair and XFX PSU's are the same physical length? Have limited space in my Lian Li V1000 case where the power supply fits in.
  7. I

    Is this decent: G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) for $65

    Thanks SethK. Turns out it wasn't a big deal getting 6 dimms (12GB) of this memory to play well in an Asus P6T Deluxe V2. Was able to keep my original overclock of 4GHz (4.2Ghz w/ turbo on) on the cpu with a BCLK of 200 and run all six dimms at 1600mhz, and at a faster 8-8-8-24 1N at 1.6v...
  8. I

    Is this decent: G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) for $65

    I bought 2 sets of these for some 12GB fun. Anyone running this in an Asus P6T V2 with success? In looking around the web it looks like some people have no trouble running 6 dimms at 1600 with the XMP settings while others can not. Any suggestions?
  9. I

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Like I stand a chance, but might as well try..... :)
  10. I

    D-Link DWA-142 USB Wireless-N Adapter $32@BB (YMMV?)

    Seems like you got lucky. I went to my local best buy in El Segundo CA, and while it was on sale for $63, cheaper than the $79.99 on the website, it was not $30. Guess it was to good to be true!
  11. I

    BFG 8800GTS 512MB OC Edition $340 shipped

    pm'd you regarding local pickup
  12. I

    TV-OUT not working in Vista using ATI Radeon 9600

    Did I post the questions above in the wrong section? Should my post be moved to the video card section, or is it just everyone is as stumped as I am? Thanks
  13. I

    TV-OUT not working in Vista using ATI Radeon 9600

    Hi, My hope is that one of you HTPC video guru's can help me out with a s-video out problem that I just can't find a way around. I setup my HTPC machine to dual boot Windows XP MCE 2005 and Windows Vista Home Premium. When booted into XP the s-video TV-out to my standard definition TV...
  14. I

    Paypal $15.00 Cash Rebate!! LOOK!!

    Just got an email and my $15 paypal rebate back today also!
Back
Top