This is how I made the Ghost S1 looks like a mini Mac Pro...
two of these -> Liberty 4 in. (102mm) Center-to-Center Matte Black Wire Drawer Pull - these use M4 screws that are slightly too big for the grill. I could have drilled bigger holes however I did not want to damage the grill too much...
Actually, would you mind providing two more versions? I would like to test it without the adapter with just clips. It would give me additional 2mm. 6mm and 7mm version would be great.
Having it a little further from the side should help with the turbulence.
Hi, is this shroud (9mm) meant for the Cooltek LP53 (without fan 26mm) + Noctua NF-A9x14 (14mm)?
Perhaps my calculations are off but it seems a bit too tall: 26mm + 14mm + 9mm = 49mm. This is 1mm over the 48mm height limit for Dan Case: https://www.dan-cases.com/dana4_spec.html
With this...