• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by IR Sanchez

  1. I

    AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5830 Review @ [H]

    Now, that would be awesome to unlock one ROP block (8 units) and make the card actually perform. Given the recent AMD record, I wouldn't hold my breath to such possiblity.... the times of radeon 9500pro are long gone.
  2. I

    AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5830 Review @ [H]

    As much as I respect [H] I have no idea how this card scored gold. I mean c'mon, it doesn't qualify for more than bronze, and that already would be extragerration: Does price/performance (price closer to 5850, performance closer to 5770) qualify it for gold award? Does poor efficiency...
  3. I

    ASUS EAH4890 TOP Video Card @ [H]

    any news of the OC after vcore increase? Or did you guys just gave up..... :p
  4. I

    GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H @ [H]

    So I flashed this F3B bios, but still there is no voltage adjustment possible :( Guess I'll have to wait tor the next update... it's a shame because a pair of 1GB OCZ SpecOps rated at 2.2V is shouting for more Voltage ;)
  5. I

    GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H @ [H]

    At first I'd like to say hello to everybody here and thank [H] guys for doing great job reviewing all the stuff. This review is great, and it actually made me pick up the board for my brother's "bestbang for buck" system. The only thing that is confusing is Gigabyte's strange approach to...
Back
Top