A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Everything, lots of gaming.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Have $1000 but would like to not go over $700.
3) Where do you live?
NYC, NY
4) What exact parts do you need for...
I've seen reviews for all those huge ass coolers but I'm wondering if there are any that aren't enormous but are still quite good. I'm gonna be overclocking an i5-750 not to insane levels but just a reasonable oc. I'm looking to spend $100 on a cooler not much more...so are there any out there...
If you select the ny, yonkers store it shows up.
Well, I guess this is the way I'm going now, not really a choice when the x4 955 and i5-750 are same price :p
One last thing, assuming I can make it to micro center, the only thing that seems to be cheaper is the CPU by $15, which is already part of the combo getting me $35 off...
am I missing something?
That looks pretty good, although the PSU is only bronze certified, is that fine? I dont entirely know what that means, its just about steadiness of the current or something?
The $600 budget is for all the important things, case and hd and dvd drive arent really a part of that, guess I should edit the top, It's less of a budget of $1000 and more of an influx of that money that could also be used for other stuff. There's always more money if you just work a little...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Lots and lots of gaming, and photoshop and etc
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
I have a budget of $1000 from the sale of my old comp, but would rather not spend it all, so lets say $600.
The...