Recent content by InfeKtioN

  1. I

    EVGA G5

    Time for a modest upgrade. Last I upgraded my PC was about 6+ yrs, so ... One thing I do not want to skimp on is the PSU. But a good/great value is cool. A buddy just bought the EVGA 850 G+ /shrug I have been looking at this one as well as seasonic and corsair. 850w for me I have been away for...
  2. I

    FSUS: Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens:

    Thats it for me ... there are many more if you look. Im out, good luck
  3. I

    FSUS: Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens:

    http://www.eoscount.com/ or http://www.freeshuttercount.com/ /shrug
  4. I

    FSUS: Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens:

    Try this :-D http://astrojargon.net/EOSInfo.aspx
  5. I

    FSUS: Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens:

    Yes ... great question. Yes they do ... https://digital-photography-school.com/finding-your-cameras-current-shutter-actuations/ http://astrojargon.net/EOSInfo.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 And there are more. Just google. This is a must know question. Thanks
  6. I

    Who do I owe? Also WTB CHEAP DDR4

    Respect and try this link, great seller ... real good price on some ddr4 https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-ddr4.1982240/
  7. I

    WTB

    I picked up this for the move over to am4. Still not installed, but I have it ... ha I have the Antec H2O https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y6J86V1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  8. I

    FS: DDR4

    Bump .... great seller !
  9. I

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    Still showing 97.99 on the web store /shrug
  10. I

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    Nice ... Thanks Waiting on mine :D
  11. I

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    Does the SATA controller have to stay disabled ? Which board ? Thanks
  12. I

    HOT ! Various 1TB NVMe with coveted E12 Controller $135 aprox retail

    Ordered mine last night ... $105 shipped. Tracking number posted this morning.
  13. I

    [DEAD] Costco Online - LG 32" 144Hz 2560x1440 FreeSync - $299

    Yep ... changed since my last post. -$200 5/13 - 6/16 now,
Back
Top