Recent content by Inf3rn0_44

  1. I

    Gamibg CRT's

    Man, the shit I would do to find one of those. The only one I can find is in Cali and it cost like 100+ to ship out to RI..... I will keep looking. I want two hahah Also I feel that the best monitors are 16:10, don't you think?
  2. I

    Gamibg CRT's

    Haha I get this so much. They have no input lag (ZERO), 90+ hz refresh rates, and awesome resolutions! Amazing colors with professional tuning. Damn things are rock solid. Good for input lag testing. Oh yea, they will never get stolen LOL. Also they are soon to be gone, and I want the chance to...
  3. I

    Gamibg CRT's

    I am getting a crt for gaming and basic work too. I have the option of Hitachi CM812U or Sony GDM-5402 I am buying two of one model that is better So, (H)ard|Ware which is better?
  4. I

    My Dream Ergo/Gaming Keyboard

    My dream board would include these things Matrix Layout (Straight Vertical Key Columns) Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Red's or other Linear Switches Super quiet board with soft landing pads Cylindrical keys with no keycap rattle Small spacing between keycaps (2 to 4 mm) Designed for...
  5. I

    Lightest mouse for palming w/ good side grips, easy to pick up w/ small hands

    I would steer clear of laser sensors, they are still not better than the gaming optical sensors of today. I use a WMO 1.1a its like 12 bucks(Newegg, Amazon), light and easy to pick up. If you want a higher quality mouse with the same shape with more buttons look at the Steel-series Kinzu V2...
  6. I

    Finally made my account on ardForum!

    Finally made my account on ardForum!
Back
Top