Recent content by InCoNNu_BE

  1. I

    Ikea desk gallery

    Thank's a lot! Just two trestles with a table top in tempered glass My desk is 4 years old so he didn't exist yet on Ikea website but a new version is arrived for 89 euros ... it becomes 89 dollars I suppose :D http://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/S59843796 Sorry for my bad english...
  2. I

    Ikea desk gallery

    Here is mine ... Ikea desk as well !
  3. I

    My pictures of the Cooler Master 690 (the new $50 uber-case!)

    We come from Belgium. We received the window side panel with the case and the older side panel come too. It's around 65€ Sorry for my bad english =)
  4. I

    My pictures of the Cooler Master 690 (the new $50 uber-case!)

    Here is my girlfriend's rig. Sorry for bad resizing ... C2D E4500@2,9Ghz - 2x1Go OCZ GOLD - Asus P5N-E SLI (shitty mainboard) - 7800GT
  5. I

    Post Your Workstation 2007

    SORRY for double post, don't know how to delete it ...:confused:
  6. I

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Here is an update of my V1000 New graphic card and HR-05
Back
Top