• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by incep7ion

  1. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    hey yeah i actually know what im doing when it comes to overclocking :). i was using a gtx 480 overclocked to 800 with a manual fan setup. im sending the card tomorrow because its a faulty one. gives artifacts on stock clocks on both crysis 2 and unigine heaven. something must be up with the...
  2. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    well guess what. i was playing crysis 2 for an hour or so on stock settings and i ended up getting artifacts :/ looks like ill have to return the card :(
  3. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    i give up......
  4. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    well im going to give up on overclocking the core clock for now. gonna see how high i can go with the memory clock. tried 6800mhz but unigine gave me artifacts like after 30 minutes fml. testing 6700 now. 6700 gave me artifacts n heaven after 30 minutes. what the faaaark!! :/ tried 6400...
  5. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    fatal error D3D11AppWindow::swap_window():device removed. got this during 3rd loop of unigine :/
  6. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    i tried running heaven with +39 offset which result in a 1267 boost clock on with the default mem clock . but heaven keeps crashing. ie the driver stops responding. and my temps only go up to like 58 and and tdp is like 82. :( i tried increasing the tdp as well but i dont think its going to do...
  7. I

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    hey guys, so i have an asus gtx 680 directcu ii top but for some reason it would not overclock at all. well it does but unigine heaven keeps crashing. i tried putting max tdp to 159 but it didnt work at all. with card except in furmark which i ran for 15 minutes with 1261 boost clock and 6600...
Back
Top