A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm not sure how to explain it clearly, but your methods in your main are wrong for the reason that you need to just pass in the variable/value and not the classifier (double, char).
So take the double/char part off your calcGrade and display_info and take the void off yoru display_info. The...
Thanks for the reply, I'll check out LaTeX. Also with Java, I think you have to manually call the tables or something because there's no method that I've found that will just handle an OpenType font with a PostScript outline, but if it had a Type1 outline, it would handle it.
Also, maybe I...
Does anyone know if any languages support printing text using an opentype font with a postscript outline?
I've tried in Java, but can't get it to work, and haven't seen anything saying other languages can support it. Basically I need to print a parking permit with different fonts depending...
Not sure if this will work for Office 97 because it's too old for me to know, but the proper syntax for what you're trying to do is as follows:
SELECT column_name(s) INTO newtable [IN externaldatabase]
So something like
SELECT [Current Customers].[Customer ID]
INTO([Cancelled...
Try this for the joins:
SELECT tblJob.JobID, tblJob.JobCategoryID, tblJob.LocationID, tblJob.JobCompany,
tblLocation.LocationID, tblLocation.LocationState, tblLocation.LocationName,
tblJobCategory.JobCategoryID, tblJobCategory.JobCategoryName
FROM (tblJob INNER...
This is my first post, actually just registered today, but here's my question:
Is there any way around the Windows SP2 security to prevent you from printing a page without the print dialog. We have kiosk computers set up that when a user clicks on purchase or whatever it will print their...