Recent content by im pretty

  1. I

    FS: 2 7600 Gts for sale, one MSI, one EVGA, PCI Express

    prices are still negotiable bump
  2. I

    FS: 2 7600 Gts for sale, one MSI, one EVGA, PCI Express

    Bump. The MSI 7600 gt is still up for grabs.
  3. I

    FS: 2 7600 Gts for sale, one MSI, one EVGA, PCI Express

    sorry i did it too fast last time, bump it up!
  4. I

    FS: 2 7600 Gts for sale, one MSI, one EVGA, PCI Express

    OK here goes: RED means SOLD YELLOW means its still available Orange means its pending I bought one of these to complement my MSI 7600 GT, but it turns out that they dont work in sli mode together. So, i'm selling them off. The EVGA 7600 GT was used for an hour max, and not for any sort...
  5. I

    FS: BFG 6800 OC AGP, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum

    OK here goes: RED means SOLD YELLOW means its still available Orange means its pending Just getting rid of some hardware left over from my upgrade to PCI express. These should be great for setting up an inexpensive gaming rig for slightly older and or less graphics intensive games. 1.)MSI...
  6. I

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    sign me up! id like a good upgrade.
  7. I

    FS : BFG 7600GT OC 256MB PCI-E

    Im interested. PM sent.
  8. I

    Holli4's FS: FX5200, Raptor et al, Geminii et al, and Oldschool games

    PM sent, I'm interesetd in the -WD Caviar RE 250GB SATA Hard Drive WD2500YD, for 65$
Back
Top