• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ilmmaf

  1. I

    NIB EVGA GTX 670 Superclocked 2 GB + Skullcandy Aviators

    well for heavens sake these are nice headphones!
  2. I

    NIB EVGA GTX 670 Superclocked 2 GB + Skullcandy Aviators

    Card is sold. Buy my headphones! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130783 Headphones. Also new in box still in plastic. Skullcandy Aviators. $80. http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-S6AVFM-156-Aviator-Headphones-Black/dp/B007GN0MHK Don't have any heat yet, just an...
  3. I

    Lenovo Thinkpad Twist Ultrabook S230U

    oohh top top twooo
  4. I

    Lenovo Thinkpad Twist Ultrabook S230U

    tickity top top
  5. I

    FS: Crank Bros, Hope, Avid semi high end MTB parts

    to the top for a thread full of things for a pass-time i hope one day to be able to afford.
Back
Top