• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by IL Seong RYU

  1. I

    Rumor: AMD Ryzen 3000 "Matisse" Launching July 7

    would it be an upgrade if i go 7700k to 3700x?
  2. I

    APEX Legends - FREE - EA

    been playing this game for a week and im enjoying it.
  3. I

    Hitman Absolution

    thank you! im going to download over night and play it
  4. I

    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China

    nice! thank you
  5. I

    The New Old Pencil Trick for 8th Gen Intel

    oh wow i should get this since i have spare z170 left over
  6. I

    Hello are you still selling the primo wetbench?

    Hello are you still selling the primo wetbench?
Back
Top