• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ikshaar

  1. I

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Just to even comments, both DVI port works perfectly fine on mine. And yes, back cover is "removable" to access cable input more easily. After buying and returning 3 LCD 24" (2 were TN !!, one PVA had dead pixels and would not wake up from sleep - all series bugged), I am ecstatic with...
  2. I

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Got mine yesterday.... fantastic monitor. I am very happy no dead pixels - which was my main worry with buying online. Newegg even delivered it one day before estimated time !! After 3 monitors 24'' that I bough and brought back (2 were TN, 1 had dead pixels and did not wake up from sleep)...
Back
Top