• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ikioi

  1. I

    RAID Level and Stripe Size

    I'm having the exact same issue as Evandena with a Dell Perc 5/i. Finding it impossible to get stable raid arrays on the Perc 5 with Vsphere or ESX 3.5. I have a backup battery with WC enabled, battery is confirmed as working and there's no faults with the perc. Just seems with ESX...
  2. I

    Hi Evandena, I noticed you're having a very similar problem to myself with the Dell Perc 5/is...

    Hi Evandena, I noticed you're having a very similar problem to myself with the Dell Perc 5/is and VT-D. I too am trying to run ESX with this card in a whitebox server and finding my storage array is constantly dying. It's clearly something with ESX + Perc + VT-D, as if i switch to Xen or...
Back
Top