Recent content by Ikhalil83

  1. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    Guess what? IT WORKED! After nearly 2 days of troubleshooting without any luck, a simply reformat and clean install of everything removed the problem! I no longer see any corruption when running unigine benchmark with all the DX11 effets enabled. Currently have sleeping dogs downloading and will...
  2. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    The problem is is that gigabyte never released an updated bios for my MOBO model as it is a bit on the older side so that is out of the question. And a clean install now is pretty much my only option before I decide to RMA or maybe wait for catalyst 12.9 and see if things improve from there...
  3. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    Thanks for reply, I replaced a GTX570. Which pretty much gave me no problems.
  4. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    I did try down-clocking. Here are some pics. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/batmanac201209092051310.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/unigine2012091018224979.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/maxpayne320120909204923.jpg/...
  5. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    I uninstalled drivers in windows, rebooted in safe mode, ran driver cleaner pro then rebooted back into windows and installed catalyst 12.8. Well, not to rule out the card, but if the card was bad why do some games run fine with DX11 effects enabled while others do not? That seems strange, no?
  6. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    Okay well after further testing of various games, it seems that only a handful of DX11 games produce the display corruption, mainly those with HDAO/SSAO/Shader settings...but like I said not all games produce the corruption e.g. Deus EX/May Payne 3/Sleeping Dogs do while Metro 2033/Crysis...
  7. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    Also tried switching DVI cables and that didn't help. Furmark stress tests produce no artifacts, meanwhile 3D Mark '11 produces the display corruption, presumable from the DX11 effects enabled. Here are my system specs: Gigabyte G41UMT-USB3 MOBO Core 2 Quad 9650 @ 3.3Ghz 7970HD Ghz Stock...
  8. I

    7970HD GHZ Artifacts/Display Corruption when DX11 Features Enabled.

    Hey guys, upon running my newly purchased 7970HD GHZ Edition, I noticed that when enabling DX11 lighting/shading effects e.g. HDAO/MVSS in certain DX11 games (Batman: AC, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne 3, Dragon Age 2) only, the display begins to exhibit these flickering black/transparent square...
Back
Top