Recent content by Ikasu

  1. I

    WTB Complete PC no monitor. Budget is $1200

    Honestly. Your best bet is to either head over to Microcenter, or see if someone here could pick something up for you to ship. Honestly if I was you...I'd pick up either of these...
  2. I

    WTB Complete PC no monitor. Budget is $1200

    Difficult to ship....Yes. Expensive, really depends. I ship fully built desktops that weigh 40 pounds for roughly 80 shipped with insurance and signature. You just got to avoid shipping direct first party, otherwise it will cost like $150-200.....Moral of the story, pirateship is your friend =P.
  3. I

    [WTB] s24 ultra ultra

    Honestly, after using my S21 ultra that I bought from a member here in 2021...I don't think I'll ever buy a new phone again. Will probably just pick up previous gen models second hand and take the discount. Somehow (if it's accurate) my phone is reporting 91% battery health via a sysdump log...
  4. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    bump, bought ssd and cpu, just need a 5070ti now.
  5. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    bump, pm's responded to, ram purchased.
  6. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    bump, updated post with price estimations.
  7. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Bump, got a 9950X3D and ram lined up....But need a 5070TI before pulling the trigger on it. Also just in case anyone does have a 96GB kit they are looking to sell, would rather put money in the pocket of a Hard Member than elsewhere as long as it's cost equivalent. Send me a message of what you...
  8. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    bump, scope changed. pm's responded too.
  9. I

    WTB: Cheapest Zen+/Zen2/Zen3 CPU possible

    Don't have anything to offload unfortunately, but just wanted to toss in 2 cents...I doubt you don't know this already being a tech enthusiast, but 3100 or 3600 doesn't have integrated graphics...So just make sure if you do test the board with such a cpu (without an IGPU), you throw in a...
  10. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Appreciated, but really looking for 5070ti tier performance and up. As someone who has used and built many 9070XT systems though, awesome card, and best value by far. As long as you don't need the Cuda ecosystem and don't really care for DLSS and can make due with FSR (which has gotten a lot...
  11. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Appreciated good sir! ^_^...All good. I'll keep you posted if I'm to included a secondary drive. Thanks!
  12. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Please take no offense this, as I know internet text can obviously be misconstrued, but you shouldn't assume that someone is just looking for the best for no reason without understanding the context of the systems use. I mean yes, there are people out there who just want the best of the best and...
  13. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Appreciated...Play 2230? 2280? looking up the SSD though, doesn't seem to be a DRAM based drive for either or...both be HMB based =*(. Sad panda.
  14. I

    WTB: 5070TI

    Looking for a 5070ti in black. Let me know what you have! 5070TI - PURCHASED 2x48GB DDR5 - PURCHASED 2tb NVME - PURCHASED 9950X3D - PURCHASED
  15. I

    Newegg 25th Anniversary Doorbuster Deals

    I have used them several times in builds, also work with OpenRGB as well with no issues, sk-hynix based...has been great. They were cheaper than other brands before the memory shortage too...now unfortunately they are priced into oblivion and at a premium that I've seen =*(.
Back
Top