• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Idle Ivey

  1. I

    Spiritual successor to the CM 830 Stacker?

    I really dig Corsair cases, the 600T in white is pretty wicked looking imho. The 800D is also a really nice case.
  2. I

    4870 Crossfire upgrade

    I've also got two 2x4870's and have been considering an upgrade. The best reason I can see for doing it now is the 4870's still have a little value left in them. I figure if I can get $70-$80 each now it might be worth it rather then later as they are just going to lose more value.
  3. I

    What's the most economical decent ATX case for a long video cards?

    +1 on the cm 690 ii. Its also setup to take a rad easily.
  4. I

    Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120 x 25 1850 RPM - Out of Stock

    I'm in the same boat man. Ive been trying to find some for a couple weeks now with no luck. Finally broke down and bought some Scythe Kaze's.
Back
Top