• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by idigg

  1. I

    micro center 1156 launch

    It is for a shipment, not an in store pickup. I live in Wisconsin. Can you push the order through dan :)
  2. I

    micro center 1156 launch

    Great, thanks. I just spent more money :eek:
  3. I

    micro center 1156 launch

    danmoody, any idea when the MSI P55 CD-53 will be back in stock? I ordered it online Tuesday and it's back ordered, but I already have my i5 750 in hand :D Thanks.
  4. I

    micro center 1156 launch

    I ordered a MSI P55 CD-53 motherboard yesterday from MC, and I just got an email saying it's on backorder. WTF! How long until these are in stock? I have my i5 750 and DDR3 coming Friday. Bummer.
  5. I

    Ikea desk gallery

    Here is my Fredrick, as you can see I need to somehow hide the cables better...
  6. I

    Ikea desk gallery

    I just picked up a Fredrick this weekend. What is everyone doing/using to hide cables? Can someone host 2-3 pictures of my Fredrick for me? :D
Back
Top