• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ID Guy

  1. I

    Another Q9450 Overclock

    This is helpful info. I too am concerned also since I will be running it 24/7. I found raising the nb voltage made a big difference. Of course I had to go to 1.44 so like you said is the benefit really there to justify such high voltage. You may not have to up it very much like the first...
  2. I

    Another Q9450 Overclock

    Yeah I read that too but it was after I already ordered the OCZ:( I have some gskill the same spec as yours arriving tomorrow. Hopefully that will get me a better overclock with less voltage. I had it prime stable overnight at 3.4ghz with 1.39v core and 1.44mch 1.13vtt My fan was pretty loud...
  3. I

    Another Q9450 Overclock

    Wow what bios are you running? I dont even have the option to set 1.145vcore in my bios. Im thinking I may sell off my OCZ 800mhz and pick up some of those G-skill sticks. I kept trying to get prime from crashing all day trying to get 3.4ghz stable. It would not drop a core it would just...
  4. I

    Another Q9450 Overclock

    Hmm I may try lowering my mch then once I can get the vcore stable with prime for 15 hrs at 3.4 I ran prime last night before I went to bed and it had crashed after 5-6hrs when I woke up this morning. My vcore was at 1.33 and mch at 1.41. My temps are 56c under full load so I guess I just keep...
  5. I

    Another Q9450 Overclock

    Hi there I have been reading over this thread and others for a while now. I am a first time builder and overclocker so I have learned a lot from everyone here so thanks to everyone for sharing info. I recently got a ip35 pro and a q9450 for my first build and overclock and it has been a lot...
Back
Top