Recent content by IceViper

  1. I

    Keyboard issues while playing Online Flash Games

    I have an Alienware M17x Laptop. Ok here is the problem. I like to play those addictivie flash games that are all over the net. Any of them that use WASD or the Arrow keys though for direction i have issues with. The keyboard works fine in all other places and for all other things as far...
  2. I

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Here is my work Desktop, granted I have the icons hidden and the toolbar hidden but dont have much on either to begin with. I just the super clean look of nothing on my screen.
  3. I

    crysis-bioshock problems can you help?

    Like the person above me said, check the drivers. Also check the video settings in the game itself, try backing the settings off a little to see if that makes any difference.
  4. I

    All time favorite WoW class ??

    I started with a Human Warrior and Thought I was the crap until i saw others play a warrior-I suck as a warrior LOL I have a holy priest that I like to play, as weird as it may sound I like being able to actually help others with stuff, like keeping them alive and so forth. I also have...
  5. I

    Building my own desk, need thoughts.

    I myself have been doing a CAD sketch of a desk i want to build with the Kee Lite fittings. Basically I wanted a desk that a Chair would fit under comfortable with it all the way up, I also wanted the ability to add or modify the desk. I am going to use countertop for the desktop, you can...
Back
Top