• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by icebergshorty

  1. I

    Thinking about getting a Sony Vaio FW, what's your opinions?

    I've been looking into getting a Sony Vaio FW, the lower end model without the blu ray player. Specifically the FW139E/H which is pretty rare and has the ATI mobile 3470 video card with dedicated memory instead of the new Intel integrated video cards with shared memory that the newer versions...
  2. I

    Used Toshiba Satellite A205 S6812, how much do you think this laptop is worth?

    Specs Based on those specs, how much money do you think I could get for this laptop?
  3. I

    WTB: Labtop 300$ range...

    :( A little to low for me, I'm sorry we can't do business.
  4. I

    WTB: Labtop 300$ range...

    I'll sell you my Toshiba Satellite, I bought it brand new 5 months ago and it is in perfect condition. Comes with box, manual, O.S., everything that came with it when I bought it. Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66GHZ cpu, 2GB of ram, 200GB hard drive, 15.4 lcd screen w/ 1280x720 resolution, HDDVD...
  5. I

    Is this a good laptop? Should I buy?

    HP Notebook I can get the laptop for $775, which is lower than what both newegg and retailers(BB, Circuit City) want for it. Is it worth it? I'm going to be using it for web browsing, P2P downloading, to burn CD's/DVD's, rip CD's/DVD's, pRon:p, the basics. I want a laptop that will...
  6. I

    TOSHIBA Satellite P205D-S8812 NoteBook, should I buy?

    The guy listed it on craigslist and supposedly lives about 20 minutes away from me, so........
  7. I

    TOSHIBA Satellite P205D-S8812 NoteBook, should I buy?

    A guy is willing to sell me a brand new Toshiba Satellite laptop for $750. Is it worth the purchase? Is the laptop any good? Here's a link to the laptop.......... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834114441
  8. I

    Which brand makes the best laptop? Dell? Toshiba? Gateway? HP? Asus? Lenovo?

    First post Thanks for playing, maybe next time! ;)
  9. I

    Which brand makes the best laptop? Dell? Toshiba? Gateway? HP? Asus? Lenovo?

    So I shouldn't buy a laptop that are available at retailers such as Toshiba, HP, Gateway, Compaq, and Acer. I should look at Macs, Asus, Lenovo, or Dell for a good laptop. I for damn sure ain't buying a Mac; 2 grand for a laptop with the same features as a laptop sold for like a $1,000. Apple...
  10. I

    Which brand makes the best laptop? Dell? Toshiba? Gateway? HP? Asus? Lenovo?

    Yes, I am looking for a laptop that can last me awhile; how long are laptops supposed to last? Not a mac guy, I have a hard time learning how to work with linux.
  11. I

    Which brand makes the best laptop? Dell? Toshiba? Gateway? HP? Asus? Lenovo?

    I am a college student and I plan on using the laptop for school work, browsing the internet, p2p, burning CD's/DVD's, watching movies, pRon :p, the whole nine yards. As far as gaming goes, if there is a laptop that is good for gaming at my budget price then I'm sold. Gaming on a laptop isn't...
  12. I

    Which brand makes the best laptop? Dell? Toshiba? Gateway? HP? Asus? Lenovo?

    Also what is the best price/performance laptop for a person on a $750 budget?
  13. I

    Nice gaming rig for sale! Selling as whole

    bumpity bump bump bump
Back
Top