Recent content by Ibn Saeed

  1. I

    Workstation build specifically for Adobe Products and Productivity

    then consider this thread closed.
  2. I

    Workstation build specifically for Adobe Products and Productivity

    But it would be a new platform, and wont be tested in the production. What is the release date gets delayed ? I need a build which i can keep for 5 to 7 years. But your opinion is interesting
  3. I

    Workstation build specifically for Adobe Products and Productivity

    does server/workstation parts also change quickly ? What if i purchase a motherboard now, then wait for the funds to be gathered and then purchase the compatible CPU and so on.
  4. I

    Workstation build specifically for Adobe Products and Productivity

    I am trying out a build for my new PC, the current one i have is around 6 to 7 years old. So much have changed in the last 6 years. The build would be used only for photo editing, book cover designs for print media, posters and programming etc. Main softwares which would be used...
Back
Top