Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I still haven't heard anything more from Intel. It's now been 8 weeks since Intel were first informed of this problem. I guess they just don't give a sh*t?
8 weeks?
It looks like they don't think it's important enough or not enough people have the problem for it to be worth the effort. I...
Hi,
There's been a thread going at Intel for a while now about speed problems when you have more than one 510 SSD in a system. The thread is here:-
http://communities.intel.com/thread/23997?start=0&tstart=0
It seems there are two firmwares out there - PPG/PWG2 and PPG/PWG4 (PPg for...