Recent content by Iamthelaw

  1. I

    Sapphire HD 6970 or Diamond 6970

    Buy a reference design. had a diamond 4870 512mb never any problems but never dealt with their RMA service.
  2. I

    Potential problem, wanting feedback

    Same thing. Someone was kindhearted enough to throw me some goodies for the cost of shipping. I guess people like the OP is dealing with don't have any kind of manners or training.
  3. I

    FS: XSPC X20 750 Pump and Dual 5.25 Bay Reservoir Combo

    http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=75188 XSPC X20 750 Pump and Dual 5.25 Bay Reservoir Combo: $45 shipped http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10038/ex-res-161/XSPC_X2O_750_Dual_525_Bay_Reservoir_Pump.html Brand new in box still shrink wrapped. Was for a build that never came to fruition.
  4. I

    Programs and BIOS report wierd temps

    On full load my i7 860 @4.2GHZ on a triple rad serup reaches 98c according to Coretemp but around the socket area is is just the slightest bit of warm and I cannot feel a significant amount heat from my reservoir. My EK Supreme is bolted down, so there is no way it is a mounting issue. I used...
  5. I

    WTB: CPU Waterblock

    Needs to fit 1156 or 1155. Something like a D-Tek Fusion or GTZ maybe even a GTX? Send your offers please and thanks.
  6. I

    WTB: LGA1156 Motherboard

    >$50 please. H55 not really fond of unless I can get a moderate OC out of it. Send your offers, thanks.
  7. I

    Intel Core i7 990X Extreme Edition

    Intel is better so don't even sweat it. Can you wait until Socket 2011?
Back
Top