Thanks for the input. Yeah, you're right in that it seems like the opposite way to go, but everything I've seen so far about this style cooler recommends drawing fresh air over the rad over pulling the warm air from already inside the case. I'll probably end up going with what I've got here...
It definitely fits the bill for a black on black setup. If you take the cost out of the picture it gets my vote.
Before I turned it on its side, however, I would look into a way to remove/alter/replace/cover the sideways logo. Without knowing your overall theme my first instinct is to cut...
I am getting close to build time on my next project, but I'm stressing a little over the fan configuration on this one as I've not played with water cooling before. I'm looking at the Corsair H100 and doing a push/pull. Clearance shouldn't be an issue as it's going into a Xigmatech Elysium...
I picked up one of these monsters yesterday at Micro Center in Dallas for about $230 w/tax. I've been looking for something to replace the TT Armor LCS I've been running for a little over 5 years (sans liquid cooling).
I've been scouring the web for the last couple of weeks or so trying to...