Recent content by iamgosu

  1. I

    Facebook FAIL of the Day

    FAIL of the month more like
  2. I

    Stupid Computer Thief of the Year

    i really dunno how, something about how criminals have their "rights" and they dont deserve to be "hurt" even while stealing your shit in your own house. there was this news report a few years back, about how a family went on vacation for a week and a half. During their trip, a criminal...
  3. I

    Stupid Computer Thief of the Year

    you Americans have all these laws that state that you can actually harm someone who breaks and enters your property. Here up north in Cana-f*cking-Da, no can do. If someone breaks into your house, and you chase him down the stairs and he trips and breaks his leg, he can SUE your ass and WIN...
  4. I

    Warner Bros. Red2Blu Upgrade Program

    pretty cool idea actually. you're not mailing the actual hd-dvd, just the cover, so you can now own the title on both HD formats.
  5. I

    Bottled Water Is Out, Boxed Water Is In!

    funny that super pure deionized water is bad for human consumption too lol
  6. I

    GameStop Inadvertently Assists Pirates

    sketchiest retailer EVER. i try to boycott EB Games/GameStop, but they're the only store here in Vancouver, Canada that sells Valkyria Chronicles for ps3....sigh looks like i still owe them some money
  7. I

    PS3 2.42 Firmware Issues?

    not to mention X360's price of only 299$ for the 60gb Pro
  8. I

    Leopard Dominates Crocodile on Film

    i've always wondered who would win in a fight: Bruce Lee or a polar bear
  9. I

    Playstation 3 Firmware Update/ Warranty Questions

    yah but taiwan blu-ray is region A, which is the same as North America and most of East Asia's countries (save China)
  10. I

    Playstation 3 Firmware Update/ Warranty Questions

    i'm allowed to bring in 750$ worth of goods, and i definitely didn't pass that limit
  11. I

    Playstation 3 Firmware Update/ Warranty Questions

    ew, no way, British Columbian tax is 12%, and the currency value of CAD to Taiwan is like 31:1, so it's worth it to get it here in Taiwan. In addition, they have the White and Silver colors! My Canadian DVD collection will be played off old dvd players and the Toshiba HD-A3 that i bought for...
  12. I

    Removing the HDD plate PS3?

    u can see here for pics: hxxp://asia.cnet.com/digitalliving/tips/0,3800004921,62032875-2,00.htm
  13. I

    Playstation 3 Firmware Update/ Warranty Questions

    searched the forums, couldn't find anything related to my questions, so i'm just gonna copy+paste my thread from maxconsole since i'm not getting any replies there. So basically, I'm thinking of purchasing a PS3 40gb in Taiwan (cuz there's no tax here and it's cheaper than Canada), and this...
  14. I

    GTA IV Sales Set World Record

    it's a good game, it's actually not mindless mayhem. admittedly, the first half hour takes a bit of getting used to since the new car physics are wayyy different than in any previous GTA game. The story is amazing though, as is the dialogue. I guess to really get the most of this game, you'll...
  15. I

    The 10 Worst HDTV Scams, Lies and Video Ripoffs

    the article makes some right and wrong points, sure HD channels can only go up to 1080i, but if the TV does the de-interlacing properly, then you're watching 1080p. about HDMI though, i don't like it. i think they should keep video and audio seperate, as my receiver doesn't have HDMI inputs...
Back
Top