• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Iain

  1. I

    USB Drives as backup - speed issues

    >>USB2.0 is limited to ~24 MB/s for bulk transfers. Bulk transfers are such that the data >>integrity is guaranteed. USB2.0 can only transfer isochronous frames at 480Mbps. Fair enough, but I'm only seeing 7 MB/s average . I should surely see double to treble that? Is firewire any...
  2. I

    USB Drives as backup - speed issues

    First, my qualifications! The target machine is a dual twin core amd 64 bit machine with 16GB of core and running Windows Server 2003 x64 R2. In it I have two pairs of 250 GB (unformatted) mirrored seagate drives ST3250823AS and a 750 GB mirror running ST3750640AS drives. I have another...
Back
Top