Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello everybody ,
I have a cute small speakers from Creative :
Creative PCWorks LX520 5.1
It's not a high budget speaker that makes a big bang , but I think it's good enough for a surround system for Movies & a little gaming ;)
this speaker is 46 watts :
5 speakers * 6 watts (...
hey guys ,
I have two sound cards wanna choose which is better :p :
they're both old,dead Tech -I know- , but that's what I have till I make a full pc upgrade :rolleyes: .
The first sound card :
On-board : Realtech ac97 alc850
Info :
The second sound card :
PCI Sound Card ...
Hollow mates
I'm thinking of buying PHILIPS 190CW9FB LCD Monitor
& I need your opinions about it .
----------
My first priority is movies ,
but I heard that 700mb dvdrip movies isn't good at 19 inch lcds , Is that true ?
waiting for you ;)