Recent content by Hyphven

  1. H

    FS/FT: XFX ATI HD 4870 1GB

    PM sent
  2. H

    FS: Asus Radeon HD 4890 (EAH4890 TOP)

    your newegg link is broken bump ;)
  3. H

    WTB: s939, X2 4200+ or better

    Hey, I'm looking to buy a s939 4200+ or better for around $50 shipped. My zip is 50010, i would prefer using paypal. If interested please PM :D Heatware Ebay Feedback Edit: I'm only looking to buy the CPU. I'm also looking for a video card capable of playing blu rays for around $50 shipped...
  4. H

    WTB: mATX mobo /w HDMI out

    I'm looking to build a media center PC. I need it to play blu ray so it will probably need to be at or above a 780G. If you have matching CPU & RAM I would be interested in that as well. Please PM me. I have heatware here.
  5. H

    Free Warhammer Online 10-Day Guest Passes

    I have 6 passes. PM me with ur e-mail.
  6. H

    Age of Conan... is it good?

    Are there any trial keys or buddy heys for AOC?
  7. H

    WTB - mATX motherboard, socket 939, 4gb capable

    Hello, I am looking to buy a socket 939 mATX motherboard that supports 4gb RAM. I have heat and ebay feedback both under hyphven. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
Back
Top