I'm currently working on an older PC that is running a P3 866, Windows XP and 512 Megs of Ram.
I Have an old ATI 3D Rage II +DVD all in wonder video card I would like to use. Windows XP has the drivers for it but no software for the TV tuner. Does anyone know where I can get Software that...
Try turning off system restore(you will lose all restore points). Reboot if that takes care of the problem then turn system restore back on and create a restore point.
Thanks all for the info...
Captain said
Have you thought about a server at all? 8 nodes is a bit big for a workgroup. a few more nodes and you pass the limit for workgroups with windows.
I have discussed it with Him and for now he just wants to stick with a workgroup.
I know very...
I'm currently helping a friend setup 8 PC's running Windows XP Pro for his business. He wants only 3 of the PC's to be able to browse the Internet. He wants all of them to be able to receive windows updates and Anti virus updates.
The network will consist of a dlink switch plugged into a...
Try BartPe it creates a bootable cd.
Download the mcafee plugin (the one with a gui) and adaware.
Both can be updated on line.
I'm not sure if there is a working plugin for spybot?
Anyway heres a link for BartPe
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
And heres a link for some useful plugins...
If your running WinXp
You could try BartPe it creates a bootable cd.
Also download the mcafee plugin (the one with a gui) and adaware.
Both can be updated on line.
I'm not sure if there is a working plugin for spybot?
Anyway heres a link for BartPe
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/...
I have ubuntu setup the way I want it and Id like to clone the drive before i start
installing anymore software/utilities.
so I'd like to clone it. can you give me a link to 'dd'.
also what does dd stand for?
thanks in advance
Hyperdad
P.S. I only have about a week of experience...