Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Ya I think anyone jumping on these we-dont-have-stock-but-we-cant-say-that-so-heres-a-number-no-one-will-add-to-cart-on Vegas are just insane.
...but I bet some idiot has. some greedy shopper, this same person is probably the one that did it first and now that online retailers have tasted that...
I know this is seriously late butm I actually feel lucky to have grabbed Sapphire Liquid Vega 64 for $899.98! thats $718USD ( I am Canadian), so thats just $18 over the MSRP for the "Aqua" pack.
Only sad part is, I'm still waiting on NCIX to ship the dam card, they've already taken my monies...
Dont mean to piggy back but OP's Q is similar to mine.
Should I CF 390 or Sell 390 and buy Fury X ?
I am Canadian so the Fury X here is like $1000 (949+tx) I could probably sell the 390 for $300-350. and a new 390 is like $420(heh) if I wait for a sale, paid $416 for the first one, grabbed it...