Recent content by hydrafear

  1. H

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    I normally run +190/+500 in BF3. I've been able to +240/+600 on MSI Afterburner for about 30mins no problem (till I personally stopped it) Though if I play a game with that, it will crash. Actually the only problem I have gaming is my stupid ISP choking up and the entire game lags for 3-5...
  2. H

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    The initial 17.7 FPS min was at the very beginning when the benchmark loaded up. I clocked it down to 1310mhz/3406 clocks (from 1310mhz/3506 clocks) As a result, FPS: 54.1 Scores: 1363 Min FPS: 27.1 Max FPS: 137.2
  3. H

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    EK-Supreme HF - Acetal+Nickel & EK-FC680 GTX - EN (Nickel) water blocks Black Ice GT Stealth 360 XFlow & XSPC RX240 radiators MCP655 @ 3.5 speed.
  4. H

    Post your workstation 2010!

    The yellow wires coming from the GPUs still need to be sleeved. I ran out of sleeving and more is in the mail to me :] I posted this on another thread but since I see others here I thought I'd post it here too :] If you have any questions of what something it ask here or message me :]
  5. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It's RGB LED rope. I got 5M of it and it ran me about $60.
  6. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yes it's a custom desk. I made it from granite that is 71in x 32in. It sits on top of two 3/4in plywood. It's not a LCD, it's a LED. The only thing this setup is lacking is a computer chair and a new clock sigh.
  7. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here is a slight update. I got a Bose 321 and new lights [they can be any color] for behind the LED TV. Autostitch did its best. I can post single pictures upon request.
  8. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I can't find any good LED wall clock. Oh here's under my desk, if anyone cares.
  9. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here's an update. I just got my Bose GS 321 for half the price of retail. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should get next? (Another 40" is not an option :])
  10. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Slob, no. I would say its more of an organization factor. When people see very clean and nice looking set-up it sets up a 'bar'. In doing so, people compare that with yours and other peoples set-ups. It it's not how they like it or how the 'bar' is set, then they complain and talk crap on it...
  11. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Rig: Windows 7 64bit Asus Rampage II Extreme motherboard Core i7 920 @3.8Ghz 9GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz BFG 285GTX OC Edition GPU 2 150gb v-raptors raid 0 1000Watt PSU Display: Samsung UN40B6000 40in LED TV. Desk: Yes it's a granite counter top. It's a LED rope I bought at target...
  12. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I figured I'd post my setup as well. Going to fix some things up and repost a update later Resized :]
Back
Top