Recent content by Hy3ms

  1. H

    Complementary 27´ monitor to Dell 2209WA?

    Hi everyone, I would like to buy a second monitor (27´) to my Dell 2209WA. I was fairly certain that U2711 would be my choice however I became little hesitant after I had read the possible problems with input lag and overall responsiveness of U2711. I wonder whether I should be worried...
  2. H

    Little upgrade of PC

    You are right but 580 is about 30% more expensive than 570 and the performance increase is not that great to justify the price :( The performance/price ratio is far better with 570.
  3. H

    Little upgrade of PC

    Well, I have chosen this particular model of 570 as it offers performance above 580. And if I want to buy another GC in the future, I shall have to change the mobo, for it cannot run both GCs at 16×. I think that I am going to buy just "simple" PSU for one GC and in the future when the...
  4. H

    Little upgrade of PC

    Hi, I am planning on buying several things to my PC and I would like your opinion whether I made right choices. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Mostly gaming, web, excel 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? +- 1600 USD...
  5. H

    Massive drop in game performance with SSD upgrade

    You were right about the PCIe. I completely forgot that I had switched the GC to the second slot to improve the airflow and it was indeed running at 1x. I am ashamed I have not thought of it :( Thank you very much for your help!!! Hyems
  6. H

    Massive drop in game performance with SSD upgrade

    Hello, initially I would like to apologize if my post does not belong in this section of the forum, I was not able to find better one. Recently I have upgraded PC with several items (case Corsair Obsidian 650D, Kingston HyperX SSD 120 GB, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1GB, better cooling). After...
Back
Top