Recent content by Hunter_wow

  1. H

    Displayport auto-adjust

    No, the monitors where not moved around in the layout gui. edit: Seems like you need your taskbar on your "Main screen" and your "Main screen" needs to be the center screen when you use Displayport(or else games and so on are started on wrong screen). REALLY sad if you ask me. Plz tell me if...
  2. H

    Displayport auto-adjust

    Thanks for the tips but my dualview-background-wallpapper are starting on the wrong display then. Any more ideas?
  3. H

    Displayport auto-adjust

    Hi. Right now I am running dualview with HDMI(primary) and Displayport(secondary) on my "ATI Radeon HD 5800". With this I´m running Windows 7 and got my "Taskbar" on the secondary display. Problem with this is that the Taskbar are moved over to the primary display every time I turn on and off...
  4. H

    3 Displays with HD 5800

    Sounds funny ey? Whell, I guess I have to consider it. Thanks for the help.
  5. H

    3 Displays with HD 5800

    ok. To be on the safe side I plugged in monitors into all my ports. But you can say I have the following setup to make it more clear: 1*dvi from computer to vga display 1*hdmi from computer to hdmi display 1*diplayPort from computer to hdmi display <- the cable in question But I guess I...
  6. H

    3 Displays with HD 5800

    Hi. I´m trying to get Eyefinity to work for 3 displays with "ATI Radeon HD 5800". I have connected following to my graphic card: 1*HDMI 1*DisplayPort 2*DVI Into the "Catalyst Control Center(v.10.2)->Desktop & Displays" I can see all my 4 displays but when I "Create Group..." there is only...
Back
Top