A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I just realized something. Sometimes when I'm doing regular tasks like browsing the internet or just at my desktop I hear a loud sqeaking or buzzing noise. Is that my harddrive? It happens for a little bit then goes away. It happens on and off at random times.
I'm starting to think that this has to do with RAM not heat. Being that your cpu is in the 60's when under 100% mine is that temp when 0.1% load. Did the people with 80+ have the same issue? If they didn't then I know for sure it is RAM.
When I was running Orthos and speedfan for 5 min. during the CPU stress test, when it hit 100% CPU Load it was 67 C. Thats hot! During the 5 min. CPU and RAM test it wouldn' reach 100% CPU load, but during about 16-20% it was about 58 C. Imagine 100%! That would be terrible. Amazingly, for a...
I checked my temps with the Speedfan. It says temp1 is hot temp2 is good. temp3 is cold and HD is good. What is temp1, 2 and 3?? In the screenshots on their site it shows CPU etc. I'm thinking that Temp1 is my cpu, Temp2 is my GPU(I know this because my NVIDIA control panel says about the same...
My hard drive is fine. But my pc case has a fan on the side and the air coming out seems very warm to me. Perhaps too warm. It might be overheated, im not sure. My GPU temp is 55 C. My PF is 609 mb. I'm still leaning towards the fact that it is getting way too hot. More RAM could always help...
I am going to try right now. I need to have something system heavy like games (Dark Messiah etc.) running for a while for this to happen. Which leads me to believe it has something to do with heat. I am in a small room that doesn't get a lot of ventilation and the fan air getting blown out of my...
Hey,
I recently bought a new pc. It has a Pentium D 840 3.2 GHz, 1 GB of pc3200 ram, an XFX Geforce 6200 and an ASUS P5V800-MX motherboard. My problem is when I try to switch programs or multitask. Let’s say I’m playing a game and I want to alt-tab to check my email. It will take...