• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by humenbean

  1. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Why are you arguing with me? I never said anything about hoping for almost ambient temps or anything even remotely close to that? Did you miss read something I said? My comment was in relation to making sure someone doesn't read that post and think any cpu/high end card can be water cooled...
  2. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Few degrees is quite an understatement. I just spend the past few days grinding M1 water cooled builds. Very few were getting decent numbers when pushing their systems. It's possible, and I'm planning on water cooling my M1, buy saying that plenty of people are doing it with only a few...
  3. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I just relocated to Lima, Peru and have an APO address. The only two options are to create an account or use an existing. In the US I can pay without an account, for some reason I can't here. Long story short I had a shared paypal account with an old friend and we did business together. It...
  4. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I am having issues paying with paypal. Is there any other way to pay? I can pretty much pay anyway you like aside from them. I know they make it easy with the address already there, compiling all orders in one place, but they are a pain for me to use. It's not actually allowing me to check out...
Back
Top