A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Okay so here is the interesting part... After much hassle..
The conclusion i came to, is..
I run Rivatuner everytime i play a game to monitor the Core clock levels and Temp levels.. Now usually 5 mins into the game, the game freezes followed by a Driver crash.. Now when i noticed the...
Yeah i had been using XP... The Drivers didn't use to crash in XP but the game would still freeze and then resume with degraded performance..
Am using Forceware 169.25,
The Whole System Specs are
AMD 3800+ X2 Skt 939
ASUS A8N32 Sli-Deluxe
ASUS 7900GTX 512MB
2*1 GB OCZ DDR500
A 460...
Hey Guys..
Okay so i've got a problem of a sort...
I am running a X2 3800+ on a,
ASUS A8N 32Sli Deluxe w/ a 7900GTX... on Vista.. Latest Drivers...
Now here is the deal:
This happens with everygame.. For e.g.
I ran COD4.. It runs fine for sometime.. Then the screen suddenly...