• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by HuggyLowdown

  1. H

    Free sample of Airborne Power Pixies

    in ty TTP! :D
  2. H

    Free Oakley Microfiber Bag

    Thanks!
  3. H

    Free RevolutionTT invites

    LoL.. I didnt know i had my very own [h] stalker. I am flattered, and to think, if I only had one account... I digress.. I'm saddened by the ignorance of this site supporting the destruction of all ptp networks. I guess those sites deserve being shut down for the quality of members they...
  4. H

    Free RevolutionTT invites

    But that would make sense! Shouldn't you give out as many anonymous invites as you can so that the site gets shut down and everyone gets busted, as quickly as possible? I can't believe [H] still allows this type of BS to go on, in the Free Stuff forum. Also, it seems that most of these torrent...
  5. H

    Free RevolutionTT invites

    LoL. Every muppet trying to kill their site by giving out random anonymous invites just like Oink...
  6. H

    Got a couple of HDBits invites available... if interested, read the thread

    lol... no one remembers Oink. Silly.
  7. H

    Tonight's Shirt.Woot = EXTREME ROFL

    That is the gayest shirt i've ever seen
  8. H

    Free invite BitHQ.org

    I guess you didn't hear what happened to Oink. :rolleyes:
  9. H

    5 Free Oink Oink

    http://www.reuters.com/article/internetNews/idUSL2315584520071023?feedType=RSS&feedName=internetNews&rpc=22&sp=true Loose lips sank ze ship!
  10. H

    Free Maxim Mag for writing a review. (EASY)

    Signed up for both, Maxim came last week, Blender yesterday.. WOO 2 for 2 :D
  11. H

    Free Maxim Mag for writing a review. (EASY)

    Got mine in the mail yesterday :) Im probably batting 1 for 100 now
  12. H

    1 month free Netflix x4

    LoL shocking you'd need a credit card, isnt it?! How wude!
  13. H

    Free Sample Gold African Coffee

    Thats the most bobo website ive ever seen. Not expecting to get this one, so maybe i'll be pleasantly suprised :)
  14. H

    FREE Post-it sampler pack

    Zing.
  15. H

    Torrentleech Invites

    Loose lips sink ships
Back
Top