• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by hrd329

  1. H

    Help me choose between two monitors

    I am not a gamer if thats what you ask and this is why I want an IPS monitor. I use it mostly for reading and now and than watching some movie. I do a lot with Photoshop. These two monitors are in my price range. They are actually quite similar with the specifications. The question is which...
  2. H

    Help me choose between two monitors

    I cannot decide between two models and I wanted to hear your oppinion NEC’s 22” MultiSync EA224WMi http://www.necdisplay.com/p/ea224wmi-bk?type=support or DellTM UltraSharpTM U2212HM http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&sku=320-2736 or some third?
Back
Top