Tell that to the 50% of last years college graduates, who have still not found work. These days there is little that guarantees enjoyable high pay work. Soon enough we will be waiting in line to work at the salt mines.:D
It still doesn't stop the possibility of it. It is more security through obscurity, which isn't security at all.
Plus I don't think facebook has really tried SSL. It defaults for everyone to HTTP, even though there is HTTPS support for all of Facebook.
American politics are a joke. It is hilarious to watch the right now doing what the left did when Bush was in power and the left do what the right did when Bush was in power.
Well there can be a few reasons why this happens. Air in the loop, water being absorbed by the tubing, or when you turn your pump on the water level will go down. That last one always gets me when filling my loop with the pump on. Turn the pump off and flood :|
I was expecting a better WC setup. :(
Anyways I am still rocking 2 IDE DVD burners with a rounded 36inch IDE cable. I don't want to retire them since they are rarely used and I am out of SATA ports.